Tuesday, June 14, 2011

schedule part two

Today was the official start to "get Owen on a schedule" Right now I am just winging it. I am letting him tell me his needs and I am journaling everything we do so tomorrow we can do just about the same thing. The problem I am finding is he goes down for a nap and wakes up a half an hour later. I rock him and he goes back down easily. I need to find a way to keep him sleeping so he gets a better nap in. It would make him far less crabby.    (I hope:) Is there anything that anyone would suggest. I am getting a few books from amazon that might help too. I haven't journaled  since this weekend. Let see what did we do. We got somethings done outside. Owen really enjoys being outside so he helps us get stuff done my sitting so nice in his chair:). We went to grandma and Grandpa's for dinner. Oh and Saturday night my husband found out why you don't make noise in the middle of the night. He woke up Owen by shutting a window from then on it was hell. Owen screamed and screamed and would not go back to sleep from 3pm on. It was awful. well I guess you have to learn the lessons the hard way! Too bad I was the one that learned the lesson since I stayed up with him:)

1 comment:

  1. I just found you on MBC and love reading your blog. I'm a 25 year old mom-to-be to my first baby...a boy who we're expecting in July. I'm currently on bedrest for preeclampsia complications, so it's nice to meet other bloggers. I wish I had better advice for your previous nursing questions but, ack, I still have a few weeks before I get any experience of my own! Nice "meeting' you!

    ReplyDelete