Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Doctor

Today, Owen had a Dr. Apt. He has acid reflux and we are trying to get the nonstop crying to stop. Sometimes I wonder if it is really acid reflux or if it is just me being a bad mom. Who knows maybe I am not holding him right or changing his diaper the way he likes it or maybe he doesn't like me but what ever it is I hope it gets better. he is very picky and right now he thinks he needs him mom 24/7. I feel bad for Ben because he has a hard time relating to kids any way and right now his son acts as if he doesn't like him. That makes having Ben watch him very hard. I also have a hard time not stepping in when that happens. Well as for the rest of the day,  Owen is sleeping right now I am going to clean up the house and if there is still time left I am going to make a shutter fly book and take a nap. Pray there is enough time for at least the nap:)

No comments:

Post a Comment