Thursday, June 9, 2011

The mall

Today Owen and I went to the mall to shop for a Father's day present. It was the first time that I went to the mall by myself with him. It went really well. However I did notice two things. 1) stores do not have clothes racks far enough apart to push a stroller through. Some places you have to look five feet ahead just to map out the path you need to take to make it through the store. If you don't do this you might get stuck in a dead end and have to start all over. The 2nd thing I noticed is moms use strollers as just a giant shopping cart. Most of the moms (including myself) were holding their baby in one arm pushing the stroller with the other. In the stroller was not another child it was bags. I am not sure if we all did this because the kid didn't want to be in the stroller or if the bags were harder to hold. You judge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment